My name is Vasti Flores. I am 18 years old, about to be thrown out into the real world, and with no clue as to what will happen with my life. Maybe time or fate will decide what will happen with my life, but as of now, I am lost and seem to not know what will happen while everybody else seems to have found control over their life. Indecision has become my everlasting companion, and it doesn't seem to want to leave me alone. Perhaps if I go on the search for some new chracteristic company, I will find a way for it to leave me alone, but I haven't been brave enough to make that decision. Family and friends are supposed to be there to help me overcome anything that I might neeed help with, but they don't know what they're supposed to help with.
Many thoughts fill my mind, and those thoughts never go past my small notebook. I decided to get those thougths way past my notebook, and so, here I am. I don't know if anybody might decide to read the strange blog of another teenage girl, with teenage issues that seem insignificant to the rest of the world, but at least I have a small spark of hope that someday, someone might read this, and those thoughts that cloud my mind from time to time, are no longer trapped in my mind, or that small notebook in my drawer, but I will know that I am not alone anymore, and that hope might keep my dreams alive. My dreams of not just being a human being taking up space in this world, and just coming and going without penalty or glory.
I hope someone encounters this, and hopefully somebody can come and make an impact in my life, or perhaps, I will make an impact on somebody's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment