Friday, March 29, 2013

I Live In A Movie




            I live in a movie. I live in a place where I have beautiful summer flings that turn out to be a lifetime experience. I live in a world in which parents always communicate with their children, a world that instead of them telling you their life story, they talk to you metaphorically, and your problems get solved because you listen to their advice. I live in a land in which I will hate any guy that is trying to seduce me, and I end up loving him.

           I live in a movie. A place in which everybody has problems but everybody always has a chance to smile. A place where everyone can see that you’re broken inside and everyone is trying to help you.

            I live in a movie. I live in a place in which I have best friends that are always there for me, and I’m always there for them. I live in a place in which traveling to other countries is as easy as going to the store. I live in a place in which I will meet a guy in a foreign place and fall in love.

            I live in a movie. I live in a world in which I can walk away from an explosion as if nothing’s going on. I can fight dozens of people and beat them all and still manage to not get hurt while wearing high heels. I can save the world from an alien invasion, and be anonymous. I can become anyone I want to.

            I live in a movie. I live in a world in which I can become anyone I want to. I live in a world in which I can be a doctor, and the next day I can be a prostitute. I live in a world in which having imperfections in your body does not exist.

            I live in a movie. I live in a world in which everybody learns a lesson and have a shocking experience that makes them change forever. I live in a world in which although everybody has issues, I am 100% certain that those issues will go away. The only question is “How?” And “When?”

            But I don’t. I live in a place in which everybody keeps saying that God will come and help us, only they’re not sure if God wants to help us. I live in a world in which I have to fight for what I want. A place in which I can only want one thing because I won’t get enough life to do or get it all.

            I live in a place where people die, and they never know when their time is coming, and they leave everything as a huge mess. A place in which you never say what you want to say. I come from a world in which stealing is actually wrong. I live in a world in which teenagers with problems do NOT change because of a caring, loving, teacher. A world in which everyone is trying to go further than everyone else.

            I am the most simple person you could ever meet. I’m fat, with no talents, with average mind, and average life. I live in a mediocre house living a simple, zero excitement life. I soothe this by going to another world. A world that is the complete opposite of my own, because I live in a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment