I think
that there’s a pretty big possibility that I’m going to fail at every plan I’ve
made and changed concerning my future. Maybe I won’t be able to even go to
college in the near future. I’m not saying I won’t go at all, I’m just saying
that perhaps I won’t be able to do it soon. I know it’s a very important thing.
You know? Going to college. I just have come to learn something new, something
that for some reason, it hadn’t occurred to me before: Ultimately, it’s not
about being professionally successful. In the end, all I want to do is survive.
I want that
at my funeral when they say, “She lived a good life.” I want them to really
mean it. When I die, they’re not going to say, “She went to an amazing college,
and was a top student in High School.” Unless I am some sort of genius at a
certain subject, my profession isn’t what I’m going to leave behind in this
world.
When I die,
and my children demonstrate traits such as nobility, kindness, and hard-working
attitude, people might say, “Their mother raised them up well.” Not “their
mother was the head of a major corporate company.”
Or maybe it’s
the opposite. Maybe I fail at everything everybody thought I was going to be successful
at, but in the end, I can leave the world knowing that I lived helping my
family, and I can die knowing that I’m not hated by everyone I ever
encountered. And I guess everyone has the same goal, but we don’t know it yet.
I think that in the end, we all just want to survive and be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment